2015年4月29日水曜日

The new Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 camera will not be announced tomorrow

Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 camera
Several websites are reporting that the new Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 camera will be announced tomorrow. I don't think this will happen. I could be wrong, but there is a pattern of events that happens before a big Leica announcement and I don't see any of that right now. Like I already mentioned a week ago, I expect the announcement to be in 30-60 days.

You still may want to mark May 1st on your calendar and visit LeicaRumors because I will have some good news to report for Leica shooters.

Posted by LeicaRumors.com
This RSS feed is copyrighted and cannot be republished in any way without permission.
Follow (LR) on Facebook and Twitter.




from Leica News & Rumors

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿